YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING WWW.DISCOVERMINISTRIES.COM (hereafter referred to as WEB SITE). You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. In any problems or disputes, these terms and conditions will be applied and prevail.
All orders accepted by Discover Ministries (hereafter referred to as ORGANIZATION) are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by the buyer upon placement of an order and will govern the contract of sale between ORGANIZATION and the purchaser, as well as the use of “Documents” by the user.
(1) We reserve the right to change prices at any time (prior to your purchase) without prior notice.
(2) All goods are offered subject to being available. If goods are no longer available, ORGANIZATION reserves the right to cancel the sale and refund payment.
(3) Payment must be made using a valid credit card or debit card that is accepted by PayPal
(4) ORGANIZATION reserves the right to reclaim any costs or losses from the purchaser due to payment being refused by the purchaser's credit or debit card issuer or bank.
(5) A contract of sale between ORGANIZATION and purchaser does not exist until an email has been sent to the purchaser confirming the order.
(6) If the purchaser is not available to accept delivery of goods, risk or loss or damage of goods will pass to the purchaser.
USE OF DOCUMENTS
(1) The contents of the WEB SITE are only for your personal and non-commercial use. All materials contained herein are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by ORGANIZATION or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You must abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the WEB SITE.
(2) If you are interested in printing or displaying any of the material found on WEB SITE, please contact us with specific details of what you want to use and how and where you want to use it. Include your name, address, and phone number. ORGANIZATION will you give you permission in writing, if approved. In addition, the name of ORGANIZATION and its logo may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, prior written permission.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
(1) All comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts, or other information disclosed or offered to ORGANIZATION by this site or in response to solicitations in this site shall be deemed and shall remain the property of ORGANIZATION. ORGANIZATION will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Comments and Suggestions. ORGANIZATION shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Comments and Suggestions of any kind and nature and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Comments and Suggestions for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation to the provider of them.
(1) You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the WEB SITE any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the WEB SITE, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the fights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
(2) You acknowledge that transmission to and from this WEB SITE are not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively referred to "Communications") to ORGANIZATION, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Organization other than pursuant to this Agreement.
(3) ORGANIZATION does not and cannot review all materials posted to the WEB SITE by users, and ORGANIZATION is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, ORGANIZATION reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in ORGANIZATION’S sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement.
(1) The WEB SITE contains links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the WEB SITE. Links to and from WEB SITE to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by ORGANIZATION or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents.
Organization does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the WEB SITE. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole risk.
(2) THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE ORGANIZATION WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ORGANIZATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE.
FURTHER, ORGANIZATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ORGANIZATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ORGANIZATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (NOT ORGANIZATION) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively referred to "Communications") to the WEB SITE, you hereby waive all rights to any claim against ORGANIZATION for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
(2) You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold ORGANIZATION, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs.
(3) You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. ORGANIZATION reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In no event shall ORGANIZATION’S total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
(1) ORGANIZATION reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be noted and dated at the end of this document, Terms and Conditions.
(2) ORGANIZATION may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the WEB SITE at any time, including the availability of any WEB SITE feature, database, or content without notice or liability.
(3) This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between ORGANIZATION and you with respect to your use of the WEB SITE. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the WEB SITE must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. ORGANIZATION disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links within this WEB SITE.